I have been doing fishing podcasts for a few years now and forgot to post a list of them here for everyone that tunes into this blog. I have interviewed fishing guides about where and how to fish different areas, scientists about fisheries conservation, well known anglers who own fishing companies and many other anglers in the fishing world. Most recently I have been maintaining all the fishing podcasts on the Lateral Line’s blog (the technical year-round fishing clothing company that I run with my brother). You can find all the old and new podcasts here.
A quick list to give you an idea of some of the podcasts:
- Cory Routh Kayak Fishing Book to be Released in August – Podcast with Cory Routh
- Do Fish Shrink After Being Caught and Put on Ice to Take Home to Eat?
- Interview with Adam from Canyon Runner Charter Service
- Dennis Braid from Briad Products
- Talking with Don Hammond of the Dolphin Tagging Research Project
- Capt. Walleye Pete Dahlberg of Four Seasons Guide Service
- Martin Gary from the Maryland Department of Natural Resources Talks about the $1 million Chesapeake Fishing Contest
- Interview with Steve Early about Mycobacteria in Striped Bass
- Interview with the President of the Coastal Conservation Association of Maryalnd Bill Curry Podcast
- Talking with Capt. Joe of Capt. Joe Shute’s Bait and Tackle about Year Round Fishing around Atlantic Beach North Carolina
- Talking with Capt. Matt Tawes about the Fishing Seasons in the Crisfield Maryland Chesapeake Waters
Check outthe above and the rest of my fishing podcasts here